All our halls and churches are available for hire at attractive rates from £15.00 per hour, either for a one-off event or a regular booking. Chairs and foldable tables are included, and use of the venue’s kitchen. All four of our sites have off-street parking.
Please note we cannot accept bookings for non-Christian religious events.
You can check where each of our venues is located on the Contact us page.
To book one of our venues, please follow the steps below.
1. Choose your venue
Find out more about our venues, including usual hourly rates and capacity. For a regular booking, a discount may be available. Details of all our rates can be found in the Church / Hall Hire Rates document.
St Agnes Church & Hall
Capacity: St Agnes Church Hall = 80; St Agnes Church = 150
St Barnabas Church & Hall
St Barnabas Church = £20
Capacity: St Barnabas Church Hall = 80; St Barnabas Church = 120
St Paul’s Church Hall & Play Barn
Capacity: St Paul’s Church Hall = 60; St Paul’s Play Barn = 70
Whitley Wood Community Centre
2. Check availability
Select the calendar for the venue you would like to book. Please allow time for setting up at the start and clearing away at the end.
- St Agnes Church and St Agnes Church Hall
- St Barnabas Church and St Barnabas Church Hall
- St Paul’s Church Hall and St Paul’s Play Barn
- Whitley Wood Community Centre
3. Contact the venue’s booking officer to book the venue or make an enquiry
- St Agnes Church and St Agnes Church Hall: Nina Chandler – 0118 987 4448
- St Barnabas Church and St Barnabas Church Hall: Sue Gash – 0118 954 1063 / 07722 808740
- St Paul’s Church Hall: Carol Woolford – 0118 987 5694 / 07845 468 319
- St Paul’s Play Barn: Pauline Sach – 07542 444349
- Whitley Wood Community Centre: Carol Woolford – 0118 987 5694 / 07845 468319
4. Complete a booking form (or request from booking officer):
Please ensure you have read our terms and conditions.
All those booking our venues must have seen the guides below and sign that they have done so.
These guides form part of our safeguarding materials, not only applicable to those working with children but also to those working with vulnerable adults.